OSD

The OSD forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

BECARE FULL BANKS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Napole
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 46
Grade (Ex:IET04 or guest) : CM04
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: BECARE FULL BANKS!!!   Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:23 am

What happen to your bank card, when you type wrong 3 times the password in a row?
Well, it's easy... The bank eats your card.
But, what happen if in 3 year, u typed wrong the password 6 times? Let say you type it wrong once every 6 months.
Well in china, the bank still eat your card..
That's what happend to me yesterday at the ATM (Xi Men "West GAte"). After I put the number wrong only once, the ATM blocked my card, and printed a receipt to show to the bank the next day...
After I called 95588, the girl told me that I put the wrong password, 6 times since I possess the card.
Men. what is this law? So now I have to count every time i type a wrong password? in 3 years, how can I rember how many times I put a wrong password?

Well I'll just say, becarefull, pay more attention now, and count each time u make a wrong password, cuz the 6th times, u'll be in my case:lol!: ..

Last edited by on Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osd-jnu.lolbb.com
Hung
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 3
Grade (Ex:IET04 or guest) : CM04
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BECARE FULL BANKS!!!   Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:17 am

There is so many strange things and rules in China, isn't it ? I agree with you that sometime we get troubles with what we don't notice pale . Just try to be accustomed to them lol! Thanks for your experience anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jenjen
Corporal
Corporal

Female
Number of posts : 25
Grade (Ex:IET04 or guest) : iet03/04
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:52 am

Bank rules are weird here. Ok napole's case is the first i've heard. But for me the only complaint i have so far is why the heck is it that when my parents or whoever wire money to my account from abroad...when it's over a certain limit they auto freeze ur account so that you cannot withdraw cash. it sucks! you have to go all the way to your main branch where u opened u account, fill out this long form ... now this is nothing compared to the ridiculously long wait in line at my main branch....just to get my account unfrozen every single time i have money wired over.
So troublesome, time consuming...everything argh Mad sick of it.
anyways...reminder...if you're card does really get stuck in an ATM machine never call the bank via a sticker. in napole's case ok he got it on the lcd display but really never ever call a number u get from a sticker on the ATM it's usually fake
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/jenjenlin
Mike_ID
Mayor
Mayor

Male
Number of posts : 18
Grade (Ex:IET04 or guest) : IET04
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: The Banks in 'ere suckssss   Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:05 pm

it sucksssss... a long queue for doin' everythin' in the bank.. and...

once i was plannin' to change money from RMB to HKD, after i queued for about 1 hour.. They said i can't change the money b'coz i'm holding passport not a chinese ID, and she asked me to come again wif chinese friend that holding chinese ID... GODDAMN STUPID CHINESE RULESSS!!!

WHAT IS THE USE OF THAT F-RULES!!! Mad

Ian
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 8
Grade (Ex:IET04 or guest) : FQS06
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: BECARE FULL BANKS!!!   Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:40 pm

also you should keep your bankbook and bank card in safe...
coz in mainland, you can hold the others bankbook or card go to the bank and get meony with the correct password but the different signature on it...
it is a really suck policy... how come i can get money with a different signature without checking my ID?? i can't imagine that how can a bank works like this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BECARE FULL BANKS!!!   

Back to top Go down

BECARE FULL BANKS!!!
Page 1 of 1