OSD

The OSD forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

JINAN UNIVERSITY .......COMMUNITY ON....www.orkut.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muhammad salman ghani

Male
Number of posts : 1
Grade (Ex:IET04 or guest) : CM05
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: JINAN UNIVERSITY .......COMMUNITY ON....www.orkut.com   Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:14 am

HI,
AS I AM A STUDENT OF INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, STUDYING CLINICAL MEDICINE FROM JINAN UNIEVRSITY IN THE BATCH OF 05.......
I HAVE MADE A COMMUNITY OF JINAN UNIVERSITY ,CHINA...ON
WWW.ORKUT.COM .WHICH IS THE WORLD FIRST BIGGEST SITE NOW A DAYS GOING ON.....SO PLEASE JOIN THIS COMMUNITY , IF U R ALREADY A MEMBER OF IT ....OR IF U R NOT A MEMBER OF IT JUST GIVE ME THE ASSURENCE THAT U WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF IT...IN THAT CASE I WIL SEND U THE INVITATION TO JOIN THIS COMMUNITY.....MY EMAIL ID IS salmanghani82@hotmail.com... JUST LET ME KNOW I WILL SEND U INVITATION TO JOIN THAT COMMUNITY..CM O5 STUDENTS R ALREADY A MEMBER OF IT ....
IN THIS WEBSITE THERE R A LOTS OF COMMUNITIES.....LIKE U CAN SEARCH FOR UR SCHOOL,COLLEGE,UR STARS, UR COUNTRY COMMUNITIES AND A LOTS ......AND U CAN WRITE TO UR OLD FRIENDS OF SCHOOL, COLLEGES ETC .................SO COME ON AND JOIN THIS COMMUNITY ................
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JINAN UNIVERSITY .......COMMUNITY ON....www.orkut.com
Page 1 of 1